Sunday, February 27, 2011

Armani Privé S/S 2007 Couture


Few days ago, I started working on a project of couture fashion illustrations, which is a series of seven illustrations of my favorite couturiers; Armani Privé, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Valentino, Christian Lacroix, and of course, Versace Atelier!

I started with this illustration of Armani Privé from its spring/summer 2007 collection. While Armani might not be the most thrilling or dramatic and certainly not the most inventive of the Couture collections, I love it for its timeless and classic designs. And for me, the S/S 2007 collection is simply my favorite collection from the couture house, mostly because of the incredibly beautiful headpieces worn by the models!

p.s I'm going to post up another illustrations from the series soon, so do come back later! I just need to go outside right now, the weather's really lovely!

5 comments:

  1. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! He's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yann Bunzll2:02 AM

    I love this blog ! Amazing fashion illustrations. I ♥ it really :)

    Sincerely, Yann !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! your blog is incredible and your draws too!
    i love them :)
    follow my blog if you like it

    ReplyDelete